TERMS & CONDITIONS of Sale
Effective January 20, 2020
- Apply to price list in effect, and are representative of net cost in U.S. Dollars.
- Minimum order value of U.S. $1000. in net value.
- Shipment of all orders will be EXWORKS, Port Allegany, PA unless the country of import requires C.P.T. destination. Cost of inland freight to ports, ocean or air freight to destination, forwarding fees, insurance costs, etc. will be charged to customer, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by D. E. ERRICK.
- Interpretation of terms of sale are in accordance with Incoterms, 2020, published by the International Chamber of Commerce.
- Cash Payment prior to shipment by check or bank transfer in U.S. Dollars drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Net 30 Days Payment for well established customers and based upon the customer's trade references, bank references, payment history and economic conditions particular to the country.
- Download CREDIT APPLICATION.
- All collecting bank charges are the responsibility of the customer, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by D.E. ERRICK.
- All orders shipping on open account terms must be insured at customer’s expense for the full amount of the order.
- When not specified by the customer at time of order placement, D.E. ERRICK will automatically arrange for insurance.
- If D.E. ERRICK is unable to secure comprehensive insurance due to country restrictions, and customer requests shipment be made, customer is solely responsible for loss or damages to shipment which are beyond the reasonable control of D.E. ERRICK.
- Quotations are effective for 30 days, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. Prices quoted exclude shipping, delivery and taxes.
- A distinct reference number must be assigned to each order.
- Quantity, Part Number, and description of each item should be indicated.
- Items ordered in BULK will be picked & packed via weight counting methods. A permissible shipping variance of +/- 1% shall be applied.
- All dimensions provided in D.E. ERRICK catalogs or brochures are in imperial units.
- Changes to orders transmitted after an order has been confirmed or entered production will be subject to a change order fee.
- NOTE: DOCUMENTATION OR INSTRUCTIONS FROM CUSTOMER MUST NOT CONTAIN ANY CERTIFICATES WHICH ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE U.S. ANTI-BOYCOTT LAWS.
EXPORT PACKING: D.E. ERRICK will provide suitable export packing for mode of shipment. Other external packaging requests will be charged to the customer at cost.
CUSTOM PACKAGING: D.E. ERRICK, upon customer request, will provide custom imprint information on poly bags with customer name and part number for no extra charge when ordered in minimum quantities of 250 pieces and in increments of 50 pieces per item number.
SHIPPING AND FORWARDING: D.E. Errick will cooperate with customer appointed Freight Forwarders to provide appropriate documentation for overseas shipments.
- All of our products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship for 90 days from the date of shipment.
- Full replacement guarantee is made to the original purchaser if D.E. ERRICK is notified in writing of the problem with supporting documentation, (i.e. Digital photographs) to allow us to validate the claim.
- D.E. ERRICK will then either send instructions for the return of the defective part(s), or advise of replacement details.
- This guarantee does not apply to any product that malfunctions due to improper installation, misuse or negligence.